- VIDEO Stand Up for Education:
- VIDEO:Climate Change and Fuel Poverty:
- VIDEO: GET ORGANISED!
- VIDEO: Campaign Against Climate Change Trade Union...
- Lucas Plan conference 26/11/2016
- Video: Climate Change Refugees conference 11/2/2017
- VIDEO: Breaking The Frame Interrogating Digital Capitalism #2
- VIDEO: CaCCTU fringe meeting at TUC Congress 2017.
- VIDEO: LONDON FEDERATION OF GREEN PARTIES Housing conference 21 October 2017 .
- Green Party Trade Union Group (GPTU) Annual Genera...
- "Jobs and Climate: Planning for a future which doesn't cost the earth" conference on 10th March 2018.
- Senator Andre Lewis, President of the Trades Union...
- Trade Union Liaison Officer report to London Federation of Green Parties 2018
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Friday, 18 May 2018
Posted by DON'T dis US at 10:02
Thursday, 17 May 2018
Wednesday, 9 May 2018
A new deal for working people - TUC march and rally
On 12 May 2018, thousands of people will march through London to demand a new deal for working people. Come and join us.
The march will assemble at Victoria Embankment between Hungerford Bridge and Blackfriars Bridge from 11am.
It will move off at 12pm and march to Hyde Park.
The rally will take place in Hyde Park, finishing at 4pm.
We want to make sure the event is accessible to everyone. We are making special arrangements for people who:
- wish to join the march at the main assembly point
- wish to join the last part of the march for a shorter route to the rally
- wish to go straight to the rally
Take a look at our accessibility guide.The main march is about 2.5 miles and the short march is about 1.25 miles.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 02:35
Tuesday, 8 May 2018
Tuesday, 1 May 2018
Levellers Day 2018
Join us in Burford, Oxfordshire, to remember the achievements, sacrifice and legacy of the radical thinkers and political activists known as ‘The Levellers’
2pm Saturday 19 May
In the Churchyard, St John the Baptist Church, Church Green, Burford OX18 4RY
There will be a short commemoration to Levellers Cornet James Thompson, Corporal Perkins, and John Church, who were executed in the churchyard, 17 May 1649. The commemoration will be led by the Reverend Giles Fraser. Flowers will be laid. The ‘Sea Green Singers’ will perform. Trade union banners are welcome.
3pm Saturday 19 May
In the ‘Old Hall’, in Warwick Hall, adjacent to the church, Church Green, Burford OX18 4RY
There will a conversation between the Reverend Giles Fraser and John Rees about ‘religion and the English revolution’, followed by and discussion with the audience. Reverend Giles Fraser was formerly the Team Rector at St Mary the Virgin, Putney, which was the location of the ‘Putney Debates’, in 1647. He is currently the priest-in-charge at St Mary's, Newington, near the Elephant and Castle, south London, and he writes a weekly Friday column for The Guardian. John Rees wrote ‘The Leveller Revolution: Radical Political Organisation in England, 1640-1650’, which was published in 2016 and received excellent reviews.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 13:31