- VIDEO Stand Up for Education:
- VIDEO:Climate Change and Fuel Poverty:
- VIDEO: GET ORGANISED!
- VIDEO: Campaign Against Climate Change Trade Union...
- Lucas Plan conference 26/11/2016
- Video: Climate Change Refugees conference 11/2/2017
- VIDEO: Breaking The Frame Interrogating Digital Capitalism #2
- VIDEO: CaCCTU fringe meeting at TUC Congress 2017.
- VIDEO: LONDON FEDERATION OF GREEN PARTIES Housing conference 21 October 2017 .
- Green Party Trade Union Group (GPTU) Annual Genera...
- "Jobs and Climate: Planning for a future which doesn't cost the earth" conference on 10th March 2018.
- Senator Andre Lewis, President of the Trades Union...
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Will YOU join NUS and UCU on Saturday November 19th and march? We are United for Education.
The government is waging war on students and our education. Colleges have been cut to the core, with huge job losses and course closures. Tuition fees are rising and the government is forcing universities to run like businesses. Students are facing higher debt than ever before with maintenance grants and NHS bursaries scrapped, student loan terms changed and tuition fees set to reach £12,000 by 2026. The government has ignored students and staff for too long – this has to stop. Students – let’s march in our thousands and show the government we will not be ignored. Alongside our staff, we have the power to halt cuts and stop fees rising even more. Together we are a force too large to ignore.
Will YOU join NUS and UCU on Saturday November 19th and march? We are United for Education. #Demo #Nov19
Posted by DON'T dis US at 12:04