JOIN US AT HAMILTON HOUSESUPPORT THE STRIKES, PROMOTE THE MARCH FOR HEALTH HOMES JOBS AND EDUCATION FOR LONDON ACTIVISTS RALLY:
Public support for the Junior Doctors and Student Nurses is growing and growing, and with more strike action called by the BMA coming up, it couldn't be better timing for us to call a London Activists Rally. NUT teachers strikes have also been called on
over FE cuts. The People's Assembly need to get down and show support on the pickets and use them as an opportunity to promote the March for Health Homes Jobs and Education.
It's also time to start planning those street stalls throughout the capital, leafleting sessions at stations and much more.
Get down to Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, WC1H 9BD at to get involved in mobilising support for the Doctors and Teachers strikes and the Demo.
Please share the Facebook Event widely!
See you there!
The People's Assembly Against Austerity
|The People's Assembly Against Austerity · United Kingdom|
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with The People's Assembly Against Austerity on Twitter orFacebook.
- VIDEO Stand Up for Education:
- VIDEO:Climate Change and Fuel Poverty:
- VIDEO: GET ORGANISED!
- VIDEO: Campaign Against Climate Change Trade Union...
- Lucas Plan conference 26/11/2016
- Video: Climate Change Refugees conference 11/2/2017
- VIDEO: Breaking The Frame Interrogating Digital Capitalism #2
- VIDEO: CaCCTU fringe meeting at TUC Congress 2017.
- VIDEO: LONDON FEDERATION OF GREEN PARTIES Housing conference 21 October 2017 .
- Green Party Trade Union Group (GPTU) Annual Genera...
- "Jobs and Climate: Planning for a future which doesn't cost the earth" conference on 10th March 2018.
- Senator Andre Lewis, President of the Trades Union...
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
TUES 8 MARCH 6:30pm FOR LONDON ACTIVISTS RALLY: SUPPORT THE STRIKES, PROMOTE THE MARCH FOR HEALTH HOMES JOBS AND EDUCATION
Posted by DON'T dis US at 10:22